Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Ipad 64GB Wifi+3G: London

Hiya,

Decided to sell my Cherished with a heavy heart:

An Apple IPad 64GB-3G/Wifi version, with original box, accessories etc., and the Apple case.

I will part with the ipad/box/original accessories/cover for 450GBP.

It is still covered by the original 1 year warranty, until May.
I have been using it lightly and always indoors, only for reading/browsing and for Angry Birds.
So it is in very good condition. No known niggles whatsoever.
To be frank, I am selling it , to fund an ipad2. There's no point having 3 Ipads later on.

This is a local meet-in-person only sale.

So if anyone in London is interested in this good-priced current top-end model ipad, please post here or PM me.
I will post pictures if necessary.

cheers
hari

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-22-2011 at 03:32 PM.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bump..
Any "reasonable" best offers?
Advert
Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
binky
Book Monkey
binky doesn't litterbinky doesn't litter

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
What you're doing here is essentially putting it up for auction, with the best bidder getting the item. You should try posting a price =).
binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by binky View Post
What you're doing here is essentially putting it up for auction, with the best bidder getting the item. You should try posting a price =).
There is a price stated in the OP
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
binky
Book Monkey
binky doesn't litterbinky doesn't litter

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Ah! Didn't see the price there, force of habit looking for USD and not GBP I suppose, my apologies =O.
binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
rhari79
Addict

Can someone please mark this ended?
Am pulling this out due to lack of interest and also due to very likely difficulty in getting the ipad2 soon.