Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-02-2003, 10:39 AM   #16
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Good points, Blake. I have a 615 so the 320x480 problem does not arise for me. I think the font problem has to do with the attempt by PalmReader to mirror the print version, with its italics and particular punctuation signs. And because it does indeed look like the print version I am used to, I don't mind it much.

I have written to the PalmReader people about allowing users to access the dictionary without having to open the reader. Their response was that they are "looking into it."

radleyp
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 10:55 AM   #17
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I mentioned that elsewhere today, but you may want to take a look at Franklin's, who has just released Merriam-Webster Collegiate 11th Ed for MobiPocket. It is a similar solution like the dicationary for PalmReaderPro in that it requires you to open the reader in order to access the dictionary.

http://www.franklin.com/estore/detai...=COL500797DLDA
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:49 PM   #18
St0rmD
St0rmD began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten T2
On a related topic, does anyone know how to convert Palm Reader ebooks purchased from palmdigitalmedia.com to HTML so I can run them through iSiloX?
St0rmD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:51 PM   #19
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That doesn't work. I am not aware of any official or unofficial tool to convert PalmReader books (especially those with DRM).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote