Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-11-2015, 01:45 AM   #1
Angie83
Angie83 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
PB touch Lux 3 won't update

Hello!

I have a problem. Last night I was trying to update my pocketbook but it hung. I waited for 2 hours and it still hadn't stopped. The screen was all white and hourglass was on. I tried to restart but it didn't do a thing. The screen stayed blank with hourglass. Then I tried to update the pocketbook by using sd card but it still failed. It updates about 2/3 of it and then fails. Also my computer can't recognize the device. It doesn't show up. I tried it on mac and on windows 7.

What should I do? Help, please!
Angie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 05:42 AM   #2
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Did you try updating without sd card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
[...]

A new step in the upgrade process is an update of the library database that you cannot skip. While running that step my TL2 hung. The progress bar quickly moved to about one third and then stopped. I waited for about an hour and then decided to reset the reader. After the reboot the database update automatically tried to resume, but it hung again. This happened a few times, and then I decided to try again without my SD card (which contains quite a lot of books). Then the process finished without any problems.

[...]
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2015, 07:11 AM   #3
Angie83

I did. Nothing happened. The screen is completely blank
Old 12-11-2015, 07:18 AM   #4
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Strange... I don't know what you could further try.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 07:41 AM   #5
Angie83

Ok. Thank you.
Advert