Notices

Old 11-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #1
Miladysa
Enthusiast
Miladysa doesn't litterMiladysa doesn't litter

Device: none
Worth a look?

Hi Everyone

I'm Miladysa and I write Refuge of Delayed Souls.

Volume One - RoYds - is now available on Smashwords

If you use coupon GH35B at the checkout you can down load it free until 30 November.

Here's the trailer - made it myself last night

Anything else?

Well there is a Fan Page on Facebook where you can find location photographs and background info regarding the story.

Interviews with me here and here and my website is here

I have my fingers crossed that you will think Refuge of Delayed Souls is worth a look.

If there is anything I can do to make it a better reading experience for you please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited by Miladysa; 11-24-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Miladysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thank you for making your work available.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Thank you lene1949

I always get really nervous posting on forums - no idea why.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Ah, the good-looking ones are always trouble!
Thanks for the coupon, I will be taking a look. Best of luck!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
Miladysa
Enthusiast

LOL @Latinandgreek

True

There are *others* worse than Billy in the story - if you read it - you'll meet them soon... ;D

Thank you for taking a look and also for the good luck wishes - much appreciated!
Advert
Old 11-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Miladysa

We love to have authors join and participate on the forums. Jump in and ask questions if you want to know something and a friendly forum member will soon chime in with an answer or point you in the right direction.

for the coupon for your work. We are an international forum of many devices and it is great when an author puts their work out in multiple formats.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
Miladysa
Enthusiast

*waves* @dreams

Thank you for the welcome

I'm going to take a nosey around the forums. Please let me know if you think I should look in on any particular thread.

If anyone has any questions I would be delighted to answer them.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's a great trailer, Miladysa. Caught my interest! Thank you for bringing it here to our attention.
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #9
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Yay! YOU made my day MaMiller

Thank you!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
camino real
Enthusiast
camino real is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-300
Thank you Miladysa. I've downloaded the book and will give it a whirl soon I promise.
camino real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #11
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Thank you camino real!

Hope you enjoy
Old 11-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #12
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Thanks for sharing your work Miladysa and welcome to MR
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome. Thanks for the info/intro and good luck!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #14
Miladysa
Enthusiast

Thank you for the warm welcome Columbus & Kennyc

much appreciated
Old 11-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #15
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Thanks! Downloaded and put on the top of the reading cue
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark fantasy, fiction, free book, paranormal, urban fantasy