Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
iRex DR800s

Hi Folks,

There are a couple of new 800's on sale on ebay. I'm not affiliated with the store, but they appear to be reputable. The link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Irex-Digital-Rea...ht_1541wt_1139

Last edited by Mr. Goodbar; 03-21-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Interestingly, they name their supplier as linked to Pickabook, who are UK based and are knocking them out for about $230 equivalent.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
lacol
lacol began at the beginning.

Device: dr1000s (dead), dr800sg
Just my luck. Another seller who won't ship to Canada. You'd think I live in some kind of third world country.

There's currently one dr800sg for sale on ebay but I won't be able to bid on it because the seller doesn't ship to Canada and I can't ask him if he would consider it.
lacol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Gwaihir
The Windlord
Gwaihir began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR1000S, BeBook Club S
And they appear NOT to be selling iRex readers at all, but to ship some small cheap Elonex reader that matches the listed ISBN 1848418736

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=124589
Gwaihir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
PLEASE NOTE

There have been some reports that this vendor is NOT SELLING THE CORRECT EBOOK READER, but rather a different brand.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2011, 08:32 AM   #6
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
That is confirmed. They sent me some cheap six inch reader instead. I will give them credit for the return and refund process. They handled it very well.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote