Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
So it's just like the Sony I tried out at Best Buy. No big surprise. Man, the Sony was irritating to use though. It wasn't just the screen - it would sometimes ignore button presses altogether.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #17
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
If it was ignoring button presses, it might be due to sheer abuse as a demo unit if it is a 500/505. I've not seen units like that myself, but I wouldn't be too surprised. The buttons on the face don't have a whole lot of travel, which doesn't help things.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
There's a B&N employee talking about his/her hands on with a nook demo in the store on nookboards.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #19
Mac Jones
Connoisseur
Mac Jones began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
deleted

Last edited by Mac Jones; 12-07-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Mac Jones is offline   Reply With Quote