Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
Linda
Enthusiast
Linda began at the beginning.

Device: N/A
20% coupon at Fictionwise

Here is the code for the 20% off.

OctSurprise451710
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:41 AM   #2
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You do know this code will only work once, right? On one single order?
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
I got one too, but obviously I've used it already
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Me too! I like October surprises!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #5
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Does it work with Micropay?

Well doesn't matter if it does or not...

Code "OctSurprise451710" does not exist, is expired, or is not valid for your login ID. Please check the code and try again.

GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 01:20 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Are you sure that code is typed properly? I too tried it today and received the error message.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #7
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are you sure that code is typed properly? I too tried it today and received the error message.
The coupon was given out to a random sampling of Fictionwise members. It has "OctSurprise" followed by a pin number, which is likely also linked to accounts. It is one time use for each coupon.

It doesn't really matter if you typed it right or not, if it's not sent to you, it won't work on your account.
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Darn it I received it for ereader.com but not for FW, and I only shop at FW
Old 10-30-2008, 01:43 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcard View Post
The coupon was given out to a random sampling of Fictionwise members. It has "OctSurprise" followed by a pin number, which is likely also linked to accounts. It is one time use for each coupon.

It doesn't really matter if you typed it right or not, if it's not sent to you, it won't work on your account.
Thanks for that bit of info. And nope, I wasn't sent one. Oh well. There goes that sale I was going to make if I could have used micropay.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #10
GatorDeb
Evangelist

Does FW own ereader.com also? Thought I heard something like that. I might email them asking them to change my coupon.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Does FW own ereader.com also? Thought I heard something like that. I might email them asking them to change my coupon.
Yes, FW owns eReader. Asking for a switch is a rather good idea.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
nope, I didn't get one either ......... how I wish FW would allow more discounts for when using micropay - rather than pandering more to the users of credit cards and paypal .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
nope, I didn't get one either ......... how I wish FW would allow more discounts for when using micropay - rather than pandering more to the users of credit cards and paypal .....
Do you think just plain old purchasing was the key to being selected? I have never bothered with the club or micropay or anything. I think it just automatically does micropay, but don't know whether it is banking them somewhere or what. Probably will look someday and see that they all expired the day before.

But "yes," the codes came via email and it did say it was for randomly selected customers. I got caught up on buying Asimov's through the end of the year.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #14
GatorDeb
Evangelist

I buy a lot at FW and I haven't purchased anything at ereader, so maybe it's for those who DON'T buy

I told them I wouldn't be buying at ereader but that I shop at FW all the time and if they changed the coupon I would buy for sure... let's see what they say.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #15
DixieGal
Hi There!

HiYa Gator!

I'm just here to push your buttons.

Good luck and I hope you get a 99% discount!