Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #31
kainne
Connoisseur
kainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-700
Add me pls
kainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #32
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kainne View Post
Add me pls
OK, you're on the list. Hopefully it'll move quite quickly once we hear from jehane, who doesn't seem to be on Mobileread a lot
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:04 AM   #33
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
OK, you're on the list. Hopefully it'll move quite quickly once we hear from jehane, who doesn't seem to be on Mobileread a lot
Jehane send me a PM yesterday to tell me she had used the code and I should have it in my inbox. I did. I used it yesterday, so now jasoraso should have the code!
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:40 AM   #34
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Jehane send me a PM yesterday to tell me she had used the code and I should have it in my inbox. I did. I used it yesterday, so now jasoraso should have the code!
Oh, good news. Thanks.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #35
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I've got the code; but haven't yet received OldGunBunny's email address. I have sent a pm to OldGunBunny. I also pm'd kkaine for their address. Whichever I get first, I will use when I subscribe ... and the other can use the next one ... (if that made sense).

Jason
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #36
Sacredwoman
Enthusiast
Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch
Hi, please add me to the list

Lailah
Sacredwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #37
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Ok, I've got mine; and the email for OldGunBunny should have been sent!

Thanks!
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #38
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
Good to hear. Enjoy the books (I found Fangs for the Mammaries a particularly fun read). Thanks for the update.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #39
OldGunbunny
Enthusiast
OldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: 9 or so at last count
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post

Thanks!
OGB has received, used and passed the invitation on.
OldGunbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #40
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGunbunny View Post
OGB has received, used and passed the invitation on.
Thanks for letting us know. I think this is the longest gift chain I've started so far.

Anyone else want to join in?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #41
Sinner3k
Enthusiast
Sinner3k began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, B&N Nook Classic, Pocket Edge, Kindle Fire
I'll take a webscription of anybody is still giving...
Sinner3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #42
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner3k View Post
I'll take a webscription of anybody is still giving...
Ok, you're on the list. See the first post for instructions. In brief: send your email address to Sacredwoman in a private message.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #43
arlittell
arlittell began at the beginning.

Device: archos 70
ohhhh...I'd love to get in too....
arlittell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #44
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlittell View Post
ohhhh...I'd love to get in too....
OK, you're on the list.

Last I heard, OldGunbunny had redeemed his/her coupon, and the gift code email should have gone out to kainne.

I don't know what's happening now - whether kainne hasn't got the gift code, or perhaps hasn't got Sacredwoman's email yet.

If anyone has news on what's happening, please comment.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #45
atelouise
atelouise began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
May I be added to the list as well?
atelouise is offline   Reply With Quote