Old 11-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
Pavanesh
Pavanesh began at the beginning.

Device: NOKIA devices
Regarding Calibre devlopment environment

Hi
I followed the steps mentioned in

http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual/develop.html
But when I am trying "bzr branch lp:calibre " it is giving me the following error
Whats wrong ( my internet connection is proper )

bzr: ERROR: Connection error: while sending POST /bazaar/: [Errno 10060] A conne
ction attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after
a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Pls
Pavanesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'd suggest waiting a little while and trying again. If you stilll cannot connect, download a source tarball from http://calibre-ebook.com/downloads/

and use that instead of a checkout.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2010, 01:23 AM   #3
Pavanesh
Pavanesh began at the beginning.

Device: NOKIA devices
Thanks alot It helped...may be becauseo f Firewall setting I am unable to download...but the linke which u sent helped ..Thanks again
Pavanesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre conversion