Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Question Netflix and other stuff

Has anyone gotten it to actually run movies? It logs in, shows my list and I can get to the movie, but playing it? Nah. I did read here that they were looking into it (same as Youtube issue), but has there been any word?

And has anyone been able to get the full version of the user manual (as opposed to the free preview?)

and..

does anyone know what updates are coming tomorrow and if it will make us lose our own apps, etx?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
No, no, no and no...

Funny though - I did get You Tube to play videos yesterday morning...didn't do ANYTHING different. Weird...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
Cptcarter
Cptcarter began at the beginning.

Does anyone know how the heck I can get .pdf files on to the Vox? I tried Adobe Digital Editions and it doesn't work and Kobo support has no idea. Is Netflix making an app for the Vox?
Cptcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

There's an app called reglio that will help with that, but I've found that it won't fill the screen. I just use Adobe's reader. Works fine for me.
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #5
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I just get a black screen with Netflix. Tried Playon as well, needs Adobe Flash player to run...haven't got around to trying to add this, will try later this week.
Tried the Netflix app today and it works just fine now, no more black screen!

Last edited by Cdesja5; 11-03-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Netflix app now works!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert