Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Bejeweled (Game)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else here love this old classic ? I just got my hands on the new version, Bejeweled 3, some time ago, and I'm really impressed my the quality of the game. There's lots of different modes to play and achievements to gather.

Here's a trailer for you:

You can find the demo here: (I haven't tried the demo)

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/2316...mo+v1.0.8.6128

Login is not required.

Try to see if you can beat some of my highscores !

Classic = 444,050
Lightning = 188,200
Poker =350,750
Butterflies = 342,275
Ice Storm 406,280
Diamond Mine = 570,500

Have fun smashing 'em shinny, coloured gems.

Cheers !

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-09-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Lots of fun and a great time waster on my computer. No wonder I never get any work done!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
My first PDA was originally my mother's. She was so smart to use a screen protector because if she hadn't, the screen would have been ruined, as she only played bejeweled on it

She has had bejeweled on every device she's had since....
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
My first PDA was originally my mother's. She was so smart to use a screen protector because if she hadn't, the screen would have been ruined, as she only played bejeweled on it

She has had bejeweled on every device she's had since....
Haha, cool. My mother is also crazy about it. She practically plays it a least one hour every day.

We've been competing to get the Daimond Mine '750,000 achievement' for weeks, but it seems almost impossible.

She would probably get very mad at me in the case that I got my diamond badge first, haha.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I played Bejeweled too often about 10 years ago. Every time I sat down, I'd blow a half hour minimum and sometimes a couple of hours. Do that most days and before you know it, you're dead. In the meantime, I would see tiles in the bathroom floor or bricks in the wall and my mind would immediately start making Bejeweled-like moves to score. So, no thanks. I can't handle it.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
Kenneth_irl
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I played Bejeweled too often about 10 years ago. Every time I sat down, I'd blow a half hour minimum and sometimes a couple of hours. Do that most days and before you know it, you're dead. In the meantime, I would see tiles in the bathroom floor or bricks in the wall and my mind would immediately start making Bejeweled-like moves to score. So, no thanks. I can't handle it.
Man, that is so true. Sometimes my mom complains that she cannot get Bejeweled out of her mind; She sometimes even play it all night in her dreams !

Bejeweled can be a curse, so now you're all warned.

I'll just go ahead and declare myself the undefeated King of Bejeweled as long as I hold all the highscores.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-10-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I love the one with the butterflies and the mining (Bejeweled 3), but Bejeweled Twist is still my favorite.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I haven't played any of the new ones, I can see I'm going to have to change that..
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_irl View Post
Man, that is so true. Sometimes my mom complains that she cannot get Bejeweled out of her mind; She sometimes even play it all night in her dreams !
I had forgotten that part. I, too, had dreams about it. It's really curious how the mind is so easily affected by such simple things.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Kenneth_irl
Addict

Woot ! just made 681,000 points in diamond Mine !

The key to getting awesome at this game is to spam micro until your nourons starts to catch fire !

What I mean by 'spam micro' is just to get a very high number of actions per minute. This is commonly utilized by pro RTS games.

This can actually make you high in a very nice way, but you'll might get a lille exhausted afterwards. It might be adrenalin, but I don't know.

Anyone else common with this high ?

Edit:

819,500 points @ Diamond Mine !

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-11-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #11
Kindi
Connoisseur
Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi / 3G)
I absolutly love it my husband is addicted to the buttertly mode and myself to the poker i had bejewled 2 aswell but 3 is sooooooooooooooo much better
Kindi is offline   Reply With Quote