Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-22-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
jerryguinn
jerryguinn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
New to this Forum

Hello, everyone. I am an *older* reader who never liked reading when younger, but am becoming a more avid reader the older I get. Running out of space for books at home, I purchased a Sony 505 and am loving it. I'm looking forward to having more opportunities to read thanks to my e-reader and this and other similar sites. Thanks ...
Jerry Guinn, Alcoa TN
jerryguinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Glad to hear you like it, and you're reading more! Hearing that always warms my heart...

My bookshelf is super grateful I got my PRS505. Now I'm trying to purge the books I have but don't need anymore (moving soon).
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jerry and welcome to the Forum. Good to have another senior citizen in our midst. The more of us the better!

I got a 505 back in January and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #4
Harry001
Addict
Harry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enoughHarry001 will become famous soon enough

Device: palmone lifedrive+sonyreader 505+NookColor+HPTouchpad \32GB+NookSimple
Hi Jerry, welcome to the forum and happy reading.
take care
harry
Harry001 is offline   Reply With Quote