Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
Fresno Bee recipe

RSS Feed Links: http://www.fresnobee.com/rss/?rh=1

Just using a basic recipe with RSS links is giving me headlines only, no articles.

From looking at article sources, the titles are in a <h1 class="entry-title"> tag, and the article body itself is in a <div class="entry-content story_body"> tag.

Anyway I can get some help trying to figure this out?

I am wondering if an ad page redirect is causing the problem.

For instance:
When clicking on an article on the front page, I get this instead of the article sometimes:
http://www.fresnobee.com/welcome_pag...probation.html
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote