Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 11-23-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Splitting multiple html files?

Hi you guys,

I know that Editor can split a single html files using xpath. It is great. But I wonder if there is a way to split all the html files at the same time (something like "split mark" in Sigil).

Before I saved all the footnotes at the end of the respective htmls, now I want to merge them into a single endnote file. I have to move to every html and split and merge...

Ah, I used file_name in Regex Function and it returns the whole html path (I can use regex to strip off the unwanted part) but is there a way to get only the name, not the extension? (I use it for note IDs)
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:19 AM   #2
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
I also use file_name (full) for note IDs. But, because you need to remove the extension?

To extract notes from all files and dump them in a specific file (notas.xhtml), as I have not sufficient knowledge of Python, I do the following:
1- I make notas.xhtml
2- I use this regex-function
Code:
#Searching: (<p class="nota".+?>.+?</p>)

def replace(match, number, file_name, metadata, dictionaries, data, functions, *args, **kwargs):
    notas = open('e:/Libros/Taller/En curso/notas.txt', 'a')
    texto = match.group()+'\n'  
    notas.write(texto)
    return ''
replace.file_order = 'spine'
3- I do copy-paste of notas.txt to notas.xhtml

And sorry for my english.
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:23 AM   #3
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Thank you. I will try to play with that. I'm no programmer, though.

What I did is search for "#n(\d+)" (in #n1, for example)
Code:
def replace(match, number, file_name, metadata, dictionaries, data, functions, *args, **kwargs):
    text='#'
    text2= '_'
    return text + file_name + text2 + match.group(1)
And it would return:
#OEBPS/1.html_1

I would only want:
#1_1

(of course, i could use regex to clean the unwanted portion afterward, but I would be nicer to have it done in one regex function, and I could learn something as well)

Last edited by nqk; 11-24-2015 at 02:32 AM.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:19 AM   #4
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You can use:
file_name = file_name [6:len(file_name)-5]
Old 11-26-2015, 08:38 PM   #5
nqk
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
You can use:
file_name = file_name [6:len(file_name)-5]
Lovely.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:08 AM   #6
jbacelar
Interested in the matter

You are welcome.