Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
symmsie
symmsie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader (PRS-300) Pocket Edition
Installing calibre on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger)

Hi,

I've downloaded calibre 0.6.31 onto my mac, and I have moved it into a folder as suggested. When I click on the .dmg file it won't open.

Can anyone give me any tips on how I can install and run calibre?

Many thanks,

symmsie
symmsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
When you download the dmg you double click it and the DMG opens... then you drag the calibre app into your application's folder and then you click on the app in the application folder and whala... it should open
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre install fail, mac os x