Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-07-2008, 04:58 AM   #706
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
i enthusiastically encourage you to keep at it for as long as your hearts desire ! we're loving ever second.
there, fixed that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:02 AM   #707
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
there, fixed that.
must get a new keyboard...thanks your majesty...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #708
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Zelda, by The Beatles

Last edited by montsnmags; 03-25-2010 at 06:33 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:46 AM   #709
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Zelda, by Nirvana

Last edited by montsnmags; 03-25-2010 at 06:33 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #710
tINmOUSE
(stand in: rOBOTmINION)
tINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watch

Device: none yet. Waiting for Mentor.
Click image for larger version

Name:	robot_robby_altaira.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	14154
Zelda plotting with robot minion.

Zelda: "See? The Death_Rays go here and here... and here.
Robot_Minion: " Death_Rays, Death_Rays. Its always Death_Rays with you humans!"
Robot_Minion: "Why can't everyone just eat taco's and get along?"
Zelda: "Hey! I built you to build me Death_Rays, now get on with it!"

Name:  death_ray_3.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  2.2 KB
Rare footage of prototype death ray in action.
Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
tINmOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:41 AM   #711
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Zelda, by Scrabble
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	board.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	14160  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:15 AM   #712
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
[QUOTE=tINmOUSE;210139]Attachment 14154

That robot has a slight resemblance to that of HarryT. Can anyone else see that?
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:18 AM   #713
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
[quote=Spartacus2112;210174]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tINmOUSE View Post
Attachment 14154

That robot has a slight resemblance to that of HarryT. Can anyone else see that?
Excuse me, sir. We're going to have to take you away now. Come with us, please.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:18 AM   #714
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tINmOUSE View Post
Attachment 14154

hou là, watch out who you're comparing to a dalek !! death rays are one thing, but a dalek is a whole different order of magnitude of extermination.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:19 AM   #715
zelda_pinwheel

oh good, pshrynk will set him straight.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #716
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Bravo! Bravo! Where do I throw my coins, Marc and MB? I had no idea you could come here and watch such a display in action. Bravo! Encore!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:33 AM   #717
tINmOUSE
(stand in: rOBOTmINION)
tINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watch

Device: none yet. Waiting for Mentor.
Don't blame him too hard.

With the dress Zelda is wearing in the photo its difficult to focus attention elsewhere.
tINmOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:41 AM   #718
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Bravo! Bravo! Where do I throw my coins, Marc and MB? I had no idea you could come here and watch such a display in action. Bravo! Encore!
they do make a good team, don't they ?
Old 07-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #719
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
"Star sapphires take a week to crystalize properly. Will diamonds and emeralds do?"

Hm. Dialogue reminds me more of a certain planet-head.

Edit: Love the "Zelda by..." series. I think the Pink Floyd one is my favorite, but it's tough to choose from so many great ones.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #720
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
"Star sapphires take a week to crystalize properly. Will diamonds and emeralds do?"

Hm. Dialogue reminds me more of a certain planet-head.
wait. what ?

Quote:
Edit: Love the "Zelda by..." series. I think the Pink Floyd one is my favorite, but it's tough to choose from so many great ones.
my sentiments exactly.

edit : actually the Zelda by Scrabble is definitely near if not at the top of my list.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-07-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda