Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
Hi! Here is the template and instructions I mentioned.
Good luck!
Excellent, thanks...that's almost identical to what I have written down... Aside from a few differences (I don't use Calibre, instead I use Dreamweaver)
I have a few Applescripts to automate the process a little because I have CS3.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
LeslieP69
LeslieP69 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I want to thank you for your wonderful template and instructions. It made everything so much easier! It all looks good, except my bulleted lists. The problem is that on the bulleted lists that go to a second line, the 2nd line text doesn't line up under the text above, but against the left margin, underneath the bullet. How can I make the 2nd line of text line up underneath the text above? And I am a definite beginner at XHTML and ebooks!
LeslieP69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Have a read of Liz Castro's blog... http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/20...-to-point.html

She knows her stuff and her new book does have information on Indesign. I think it would be worth it to get a copy of her new book.
I second this. I finally got around to putting together some ePubs last week, and after a few hours of hunting the web for advice, I finally just bought her book.

The book has a whole part covering InDesign CS 4 and 5, and throughout the rest the author consistently points out areas where InDesign's output must be hand-tweaked in order to work properly.

I am actually building my books by hand; I don't use InDesign or Sigil. But I still find the book incredibly useful as a reference. Well worth the $20.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote