Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Question Kindle as a Gift and Registration?

I'm hoping to get the global wireless Kindle (I'm in Canada) for Christmas from my folks. I know that it is supposed to come pre-registered to your account but if I'm getting it as a gift that obviously can't happen. Can I register it once I get it?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
I'm hoping to get the global wireless Kindle (I'm in Canada) for Christmas from my folks. I know that it is supposed to come pre-registered to your account but if I'm getting it as a gift that obviously can't happen. Can I register it once I get it?
Yes, you either register via the settings page on the Kindle or the Manage Your Kindle page on Amazon.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert