Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-28-2010, 05:47 PM   #31
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Got that same email and yes I'm also still waiting. I'm keeping myself busy reading dead tree books that I can't find in ebook format.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #32
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Got that same email and yes I'm also still waiting. I'm keeping myself busy reading dead tree books that I can't find in ebook format.
Are you buying from here? http://mybebook.com/6-inch-ereaders/...duct_info.html

Or from here? http://ebooksreader.com/ebooksreader...Web_Store.html

Or from here? http://www.onyxboox.com/product_info.php?products_id=28

Does anyone in North America have these in stock? Seems like the second link might have some if they're selling it on Amazon. Anyone have experience buying from them?
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #33
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

I ordered mine from Dulin's Books.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:45 PM   #34
tomh
tomh doesn't littertomh doesn't litter

Device: Nexus 7.2, Aura H2O
Charlie Dulin has been very helpful during this period of production and delivery problems at Onyx. Check out his web site.
tomh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #35
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I ordered mine from Dulin's Books.
How much does he charge for shipping to Alberta?
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #36
frozennorth
Evangelist

Shipping is $26.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #37
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I really appreciate you folks hanging in there. I know its been an interminable wait. This is clearly not up to the standards we have set for ourselves in terms of customer service.

Thrasher- that second link of yours does have some in stock.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #38
frozennorth
Evangelist

They're finally shipping. Got a tracking #.