Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-06-2015, 03:56 AM   #1
taneal1
taneal1 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
HTML/CSS in Nook Color ePubs

I'm using Sigil to create epub books for my Nook Color. Some HTML/CSS that works perfectly in Sigil does not work when the ePub is loaded into the Nook.

For example, I have created a list of illustrations in the book that can be accessed via a table of contents-type setup. The text link to the image works perfectly, but when I use that image as a link to return to the List of Illustrations pages, nothing happens when I tap on the image.

Text links from the Table of Contents to a chapter work fine, and tapping the text chapter title returns me to the TOC. But when I do this with an image, it doesn't work in the Nook, but it does work in Sigil.

Does the Nook not allow this?

Thanks for any thoughts,

Tom
taneal1 is offline   Reply With Quote