Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 03:46 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Tip for buyers of a m-edge cover outside the US

Ok, some of you might have seen, that I could not order the cover directly via the m-edge site, since I live outside the US. When I tried to check out, it said, this item is not for international shipping.

But good for me, it did not work. Strange thing, when I look at the prices selecting US as my country, the cover costs 44,99US$. If I select my country (Germany) the same cover costs suddenly 53.99 US$. That is quite a difference. With the reading light it was the same thing. Almost 5 $ difference and they want for the shipping almost 52US!!!

Yesterday I tried to order the cover via amazon(thanks for the tip frossie) it until now, it worked. I received the order confirmation and that my order will be shipped on Feb.2. I was charged the regular amazon price for the cover and the reading light and shipping charges where only 22.40 US$.

So if any international want to buy an m-edge cover, check both! Amazon and m-edge and see what is cheaper for your country.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote