Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #106
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Say, why are you always on invisible mode?
Who's invisible? The meetup attendants??!! Great idea, folks. And I thought I would finally SEE you.
I had some wifi problems lately and just saw you've come closer to Germany again with the latest suggestions. I'm glad!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #107
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Wier mussen gegehen nach Deutchland.

And you thought your French was bad...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #108
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Wier mussen gegehen nach Deutchland.

And you thought your French was bad...
YES!!! What he said!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #109
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
What DID he say??
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #110
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
What DID he say??
He said: "My noodles are fuzzy."

(damned Montsmags Inc translator)
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #111
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
What DID he say??
"We have to go to Germany"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
He said: "My noodles are fuzzy."

(damned Montsmags Inc translator)

I thought Montsnmags babel service translates any German sentence into "May I have another beer, please?"
Old 09-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #112
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Any thing to do with the Snacker of Worlds ?
Make that Snacker of Nations. I'll be over to crush your puny bones later. Getting a Brazilain wax right now, which is really aggravating my anger disorder.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #113
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Ew. TMI!

And my luggage ended up actually on Betelgeuse, the star, not on Betelgeuse V which has a lovely resort with a dockside bar that you can get Zany Carters at any hour after sailing on the methane ocean...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #114
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Make that Snacker of Nations. I'll be over to crush your puny bones later. Getting a Brazilain wax right now, which is really aggravating my anger disorder.
Sheesh, will the Snacker of Nations come to Germany, too? Just asking....
:sneaksawaytolockdoors:
Old 09-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #115
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Ew. TMI!

And my luggage ended up actually on Betelgeuse, the star, not on Betelgeuse V which has a lovely resort with a dockside bar that you can get Zany Carters at any hour after sailing on the methane ocean...
So like, you had crispy fried luggage? Or, *didn't* have any crispy fried luggage cuz it was over on Betelgeuse, the star?
Old 09-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #116
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I hope you didn't break another boat, because having to swim for shore in a methane ocean sounds icky!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #117
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Chronophage is fixed! I will attempt to launch her tomorrow!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #118
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
The Chronophage is fixed! I will attempt to launch her tomorrow!
I'll start working on the eulogy.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #119
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'll start working on the eulogy.
You've always been a good friend, Nate. Could you bring the marshmallows to my cremation, as well?
Old 09-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #120
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

I've got the marshmallow roasting sticks.