Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
sengian
Zealot
sengian doesn't littersengian doesn't litter

Device: PRS-T1;PRS-650;PocketBook Touch Lux 2
Boolean custom column values

Hello,

when using a tristate custom column I am not able to sort it using Y or N value. Could anyone explain me why not?

Thanks
sengian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengian View Post
Hello,

when using a tristate custom column I am not able to sort it using Y or N value. Could anyone explain me why not?

Thanks
Works on XP ascending Sorts: True, False, un-defined
Did you restart after creation?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
sengian
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Works on XP ascending Sorts: True, False, un-defined
Did you restart after creation?
Yes for me also, my problem is with search, i can use #mycolumn:true, but not the state. I tried true, Y, N,... as values but nothing is working.
I didn't find anything in the help about this but I may have missed something.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengian View Post
Yes for me also, my problem is with search, i can use #mycolumn:true, but not the state. I tried true, Y, N,... as values but nothing is working.
I didn't find anything in the help about this but I may have missed something.
That is Searching, not sorting.
Click the column header to sort

To search gets trickier
Not #mycolumn:true for unset
Quote:
Yes/no custom columns are searchable. Searching for false, empty, or blank will find all books with undefined values in the column. Searching for true will find all books that do not have undefined values in the column. Searching for yes or checked will find all books with Yes in the column. Searching for no or unchecked will find all books with No in the column. Note that the words yes, no, blank, empty, checked and unchecked are translated; you must use the current language’s equivalent word. The words true and false and the special values _yes and _no are not translated.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
sengian
Zealot

Thanks, I missed the translation of yes and no.
I will keep it in mind.
Advert