Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-04-2020, 03:33 AM   #1
FredFlintstone
FredFlintstone began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
24hrs clock in Kindle?

Hello all!

I received my first ever ebook reader few ago and I am loving it! It must be true that Amazon Kindle is the best of the best. Everything is great but I have one tiny issue I am not sure how to solve. It is about the clock. It displays correct time to my zone (Europe) but it is AM and PM. Is it possible to switch it to 24Hrs system? I am very much used to this one and AM/PM confuses me sometimes. Thank you!
FredFlintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 07:51 AM   #2
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
Hey Fred,

just change the device language to your European country. You can do that in Settings -> Language & Dictionaries -> Language

When I set my Kindle to Englisch (United States) time shows in AM/PM, when I set it to German time shows in 24h.

Last edited by trekk; 12-04-2020 at 07:53 AM.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2020, 05:39 PM   #3
snowminal
snowminal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Also you could choose UK English as the language for your Kindle and it'll work. That's exactly what I did.
snowminal is offline   Reply With Quote