Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #4276
Melon Soda
nothing like a good boo
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Good morning all!
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:15 PM   #4277
BuyMore
Cheapo Boo
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kobo Glo
Good morning and good day to all.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:42 PM   #4278
poohbear_nc
Chicken McNightmare
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Dark & gloomy good evening to alll
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM   #4279
Luffy
Guru
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Gooood morning! Today I'm celebrating a holiday not known to the West. So today is a public holiday in my country. Anyway, have a nice day!
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:11 AM   #4280
Luffy
Guru
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Good morning, Luffy. That really is a splendid halloween avatar.
Thank you pdurrant. I'm beginning to think I won't be able to better this effort.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 AM   #4281
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
Gooood morning! Today I'm celebrating a holiday not known to the West. So today is a public holiday in my country. Anyway, have a nice day!
I hope you have a very happy Diwali!

There are quite a lot of Hindus in the UK (in certain regions), so it's not unknown here, although I'm not very familiar with it myself.

Good morning, everyone!
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:43 AM   #4282
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Quote:
The Festival of Lights is actually a pretty big deal at the temple just around the corner and a short drive down the road from me. Happy Diwali, Luffy!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:58 AM   #4283
red_phoenix
Flameless Phoenix
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Happy Diwali Luffy.

G'day everyone.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:34 AM   #4284
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
G'day back - chilly morning here....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM   #4285
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Good Thursday morning to all!

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM   #4286
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Good afternoon, all!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM   #4287
Melon Soda
nothing like a good boo
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
TGIF! Good morning and have a great day!
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #4288
BuyMore
Cheapo Boo
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well, in my country we call it Deepavali. Happy Deepavali, Luffy!

A rainy good morning to all. TGIF, my friends.
Old Today, 02:52 AM   #4289
Luffy
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Well, in my country we call it Deepavali. Happy Deepavali, Luffy!

A rainy good morning to all. TGIF, my friends.
I thought you were from the US... EDIT GMT + 8?

It's Friday again. Good morning and enjoy this day everyone!
Old Today, 03:04 AM   #4290
BuyMore
Cheapo Boo

Quote:
I thought you were from the US... EDIT GMT + 8?

It's Friday again. Good morning and enjoy this day everyone!
I thought the US is GMT - (minus)?

GMT +8 zone includes Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. I'm in Malaysia.

Good day to you, Luffy!

Tags
'zup, afternoon, evening, good morning, howdy, night and g'day