Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #46
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Yeah, you're probably right. I was just parroting the terminology from the article.
Oh - I see. Yes, the OLPC screen /does/ use coloured filters. It's the new Pixel Qi screen that uses the diffraction grating.

http://www.televisions.com/News/Watc...in_the_sun.php

Although now I go searching for my original source, I can't find it. The above link is the best I can find, and it's rather old.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote