Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #46
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Well, SP, I decided to buy the same book you did. I love it when stories take place in familiar settings, and Banff is one of my favourite places to go for a day trip.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #47
mwlcarter
Connoisseur
mwlcarter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
I just found a little treasure... search for "Tor.com" on Kobo and you'll find 16 short stories that are either free or $0.89 (free with twodollars coupon).

Also, search for Mehmet Oz and you can download for free with the coupon all the parts of Dr. Oz's You: The Owner's Manual.
mwlcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
discount, kobo books