Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-07-2006, 06:18 AM   #16
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
ah...now it's starting to get interesting...what's your order number onceways?
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:25 AM   #17
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Expect yours soon Commander, you were only a few after me:

> iRex Shop
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Order number: 388
> Detailed Invoice URL:
> Order date: Friday 16 June, 2006
>
> Thank you so much for your order with us!
>
> The status of your order has been updated.
>
> New status: Shipping started
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2006, 06:32 AM   #18
ThinkNeXT
Enthusiast
ThinkNeXT began at the beginning.

Device: Loox600/S55/Ogo CT 17
iRex Shop
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 399

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipping started
ThinkNeXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:35 AM   #19
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
I am not longer totally "ripped of" ... now i am "shipped" wohooo :-p
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:48 AM   #20
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I'M SHIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"selling'" devices for them seems to have bumped me up a bit in the list...sorry if anyone got pushed back to make room for my number 470 to move up the line....but still...

JIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advert
Old 07-07-2006, 06:52 AM   #21
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

now all I need to make me really happy is that UPS tracking mail...then I can update THAT status every five secs....^^
Old 07-07-2006, 07:00 AM   #22
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
silly point...

But in the excitement I failed to notice sommit.

That confirmation doesn't say "Shipped" It says "Shipping started"

Anyone else concerned about that.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:00 AM   #23
ThinkNeXT
Enthusiast

hm, I hope that I am able to re-route the package once I've got the tracking number because if not I'll get it on tuesday the earliest... (or mayby I should simply call in sick if it can't be re-routed)
Old 07-07-2006, 07:02 AM   #24
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz

Yep. Could mean "printed your address and put in on the stack to fax somewhere this evening".
ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:03 AM   #25
antonio_uk
antonio_uk began at the beginning.

Order #508 (Order comfirmed, processing) . No shipping yet

The money has already been taken from my account though.
antonio_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:04 AM   #26
ThinkNeXT
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz

Hm, I was shortly, but I think "UPS tracking number will be sent separately" means that its the only thing missing from complete order fulfillment. But then again, history taught us that this could mean "UPS tracking number will be sent separately as soon as we really have some units to ship" or "UPS tracking number will be sent separately next year when shipping is expected to finish"...
Old 07-07-2006, 07:05 AM   #27
Pitchfork
Connoisseur
Pitchfork began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad/Ipaq 6340
iRex Shop
------------------------------------------------------
Order number: 372
Order date: Wednesday 14 June, 2006
New status: Shipping started
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:11 AM   #28
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio_uk
The money has already been taken from my account though.
Dont take them very hard, it is the first time they see real cash inflow since the development of the gadget. All the other stuff have been about agreements between parties. Actually I hope it will be also a push for e-ink corporation (amazingly, they have not announced the shipping of the machine in his website)
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:19 AM   #29
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
hehe, mine gets shipped too
Had to update my avatar again.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:20 AM   #30
oliverbogler
Connoisseur
oliverbogler has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble
hehe, mine gets shipped too
Had to update my avatar again.
Splendid! If we had an avatar competition you'd win hands down!!
oliverbogler is offline   Reply With Quote