Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-06-2014, 10:21 AM   #1
eReaderRay
New Guy
eReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Aura
With Nook HD can I D/L Direct from Library

Hi,
Can I download direct from my library (epub/Overdrive)) on a Nook HD with out using a PC to side load. Do I load overdrive on my Nook HD to make the transfer? Thanks. I don't have a PC or Mac. I use a Chromebook.
eReaderRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
There is an Overdrive Android app that you can install in your Nook HD to download and read library books.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2014, 05:40 AM   #3
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
This is the app you need: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aconsole&hl=en
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:19 AM   #4
eReaderRay
New Guy
eReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to beholdeReaderRay is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Aura
Thank you. Works well.
eReaderRay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
library epub, nook hd