Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Using Linux Libertine font

Has anyone managed to use the Linux Libertine font on a Cybook (not embedded in an ePub)?

I have copied the regular, bold and semibold (roman and italic) weights to the reader, but when I select the font, all the text is bold, something like described here for the Sony reader. It's not a problem of the book or of the "embolden" setting, since other fonts work fine.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:51 AM   #2
Kino
Enthusiast
Kino began at the beginning.

Device: CyBook
Hi,

I also have the Linux Libertine font installed (I hadn't actually used it much - I prefer Linux Biolinum) but I can confirm that it appears to be a bold font only.

The font folder contents have the name with a _B suffix, there is no indication of a non-bold option - which is a bit odd I admit but there you go...
Kino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
In my case, I have _R (regular), _RI (italic), _RB (bold), _RBI (bold italic), _RZ (semibold) and _RZI (semibold italic). I've tried with the OTF fonts, I'll try with TTF when I have the chance.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote