Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Hey DG I found a Red one!!

Ok DG I found a Red Kinny, Isn't it Beautiful!!

JJ
Oh and Dont tell the Duck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kinny Red1.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	14692  
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post

JJ
Uh...........JJ?.............that isn't a Kindle. Its one of those weird 'off brand' ones.....pass.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:11 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

JJ
Just enlarged the picture....someone is trying to fool you!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Just enlarged the picture....someone is trying to fool you!!!
But Honest DG if it's on the Internet it has to be True!!!!
OK OK you caught me the DUCK made me do it!
JJ
Old 07-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
But Honest DG if it's on the Internet it has to be True!!!!
OK OK you caught me the DUCK made me do it!
JJ
wait.........first its "don't tell the duck'.......now its "the duck made me do it!!"?

hmmm......methinks (Lord I"m talking like the English/Scots/Aussies now) you may have been blaming the duck for a lot of things the duck didn't do? Are you, like Pryshrnk, an "instigtor"? "conflabulator"?

If you forward this to 583 of your closest friends within -4 seconds, you will see a picture of a naked panda on your screen.....honest, it worked for me!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:38 AM   #6
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
wait.........first its "don't tell the duck'.......now its "the duck made me do it!!"?

hmmm......methinks (Lord I"m talking like the English/Scots/Aussies now) you may have been blaming the duck for a lot of things the duck didn't do? Are you, like Pryshrnk, an "instigtor"? "conflabulator"?

If you forward this to 583 of your closest friends within -4 seconds, you will see a picture of a naked panda on your screen.....honest, it worked for me!!!
Look I am just sitting here minding my own business, Looking forward to a couple days off and this still small quack in the back of my head starts... I have no choice but to Obey, And why on earth would I want to see a Naked Panda??? Even better question why are you looking at one???

JJ
Old 07-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Look I am just sitting here minding my own business, Looking forward to a couple days off and this still small quack in the back of my head starts... I have no choice but to Obey, And why on earth would I want to see a Naked Panda??? Even better question why are you looking at one???

JJ

I was curious to see what one looked like.....

Old 07-27-2008, 12:58 AM   #8
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:

I was curious to see what one looked like.....

Sure that is what they all say and the next thing you know, You have maxed your credit cards, emptied the ATM and the bouncers are kindly walking you to the door mumbling something about no touching... Crap I said that out loud I mean so I have heard!!

JJ
Old 07-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Sure that is what they all say and the next thing you know, You have maxed your credit cards, emptied the ATM and the bouncers are kindly walking you to the door mumbling something about no touching... Crap I said that out loud I mean so I have heard!!

JJ

awww, thats just a bunch of hype!! I can stop anytime I want to! And, by the way.......you need to button a couple more buttons on your top. Very......immodest.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:10 AM   #10
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
awww, thats just a bunch of hype!! I can stop anytime I want to! And, by the way.......you need to button a couple more buttons on your top. Very......immodest.
I am not wearing a top??? Is my webcam on again

JJ
So going to MRH
Lord I apologize and be with the mentally disturbed ArmaduckpandaKats down there at Mobile Read.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:19 AM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I am not wearing a top??? Is my webcam on again

JJ
So going to MRH
Lord I apologize and be with the mentally disturbed ArmaduckpandaKats down there at Mobile Read.
No.........no.........you dufus monkey man! Look at your avatar..........
Old 07-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:

Hey!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey!
!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey!
OH.........Sorry!............. I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about the OTHER 'pryshrnk".......honest!
Old 07-27-2008, 11:29 AM   #15
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
One 'naked' panda coming up --- courtesy BBC web-site link...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7527613.stm

(cue a load of aaahhhhhssss)...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, duck!, unutterable silliness