Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Moejoe, I'm struggling to read this as fast as you're writing it!

Please, please tell me that you'll be pulling it all together into one file when you've finished so that we can get a convenient download?
...and one of those spiffy covers, too.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #17
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
I'm actually really enjoying this character, despite this just being an exercise in doing something light and fluffy very quickly. I'm growing to really like Lance Fisher
Wee, and since you already put Lance Fisher in australia. Here's your next title for a Lance Fisher novel

Croc eating dogs with baited breath!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #18
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Moejoe, darn it! I really tried to not read this until you were done....., but I couldn't resist.

Now, you have left me hanging!! What happens? Hurry up!

**says the peanut gallery to the great one of words and ideas**

I really like the characters in this one so far.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #19
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
I'll wait until it's all done. I prefer not to start serialized stories because I hate waiting for the new chapters to come out

Also, I'm getting my eyes fixed tomorrow ( yay! no more glasses) and I probably won't be doing much reading for a couple days

Thanks for the new stories though!

Now I just have to find some more people to give karma to so I can give Moejoe more!

animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #20
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Update: Front cover added. 35,000 words complete. Will be finished before 4pm Sunday I'll stop posting chapter by chapter, as I don't read serial works either (along with a lot of people who've posted here).
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #21
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Update: Front cover added. 35,000 words complete. Will be finished before 4pm Sunday I'll stop posting chapter by chapter, as I don't read serial works either (along with a lot of people who've posted here).
You do realize that I am still hanging?

It's just that I was so into the story and it.... well,
I'll be patient...
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
woo hoo, front cover ! and finished really soon, brilliant !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
You do realize that I am still hanging?

It's just that I was so into the story and it.... well,
I'll be patient...
that's why i try not to start a serial until i have the whole thing. really not the patient type.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #23
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
woo hoo, front cover ! and finished really soon, brilliant !

that's why i try not to start a serial until i have the whole thing. really not the patient type.
I'm the least patient person on earth, I reckon. That's why I prefer short stories to everything else. Idea + 1-3hr typing + 2hrs editing = finished short story Even these 5 days writing are a bit too long to spend on one project for me
Old 09-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

hehe... well you can't possibly be less patient than i am (it's not humanly possible) but at least you've found a good way to make the most of your impatience.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #25
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hehe... well you can't possibly be less patient than i am (it's not humanly possible) but at least you've found a good way to make the most of your impatience.
We'll have an impatience competition... nah.. forget it... ooh a butterfly *runs off chasing butterfly*
Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
We'll have an impatience competition... nah.. forget it... ooh a butterfly *runs off chasing butterfly*
yeah i don't think i could wait long enough for you to get around to setting it up.

(moving along... )
Old 09-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #27
Moejoe
Banned

I've made a decision that this won't be released on Feedbooks, but you'll be able to get it here come Sunday, before 4pm I think. I'm also writing this under the pseudonym Brandon Whitiss which is an anagram (shiny karma for the first person to identify the real meaning in the name)

Normal, real writing will resume on Sunday
Old 09-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #28
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Hey cum'on Moejoe is the solution Dan Brown is Sh*t ??

Stop pussy footing about & tell us what you really think

I've read the first chapters of 'the fat lady' and am now sitting here drumming fingers on desk waiting for the rest & you think you are impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by columbus; 09-11-2009 at 03:45 PM.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #29
Moejoe
Banned

Karma to the man right there!!

I will also 'run silent' the whole of the 15th of September this year in hopes of avoiding the publicity of the Lost Plot or whatever crap Brown is putting out that day. But really it's because it's my birthday and I have some plans

Last edited by Moejoe; 09-11-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #30
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Gracias Señor - but it was not really that hard was it
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote