Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #1
mutabor
Enthusiast
mutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PRS-650, PRS-950
PRS-505 replacement housing or will consider selling the screen

I'd been replacing battery on my PRS-505 and in the process damaged the cable that connects the housing to the main board. So now none of the buttons work.

I'm looking for a replacement housing for my PRS-505. Please PM me if you have one available for sale.

Also I'd be willing to consider selling my PRS-505 for spare parts. It's screen is in pretty much perfect condition.

Thanks,
Yury
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #3
limon
limon began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505; Irex Iliad; Irex DR800SG; Entourage Edge;
Not sure what your location is but will this help:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRS-505-SC-Sony-...item4cf1c45d2c
limon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #4
mutabor
Enthusiast
mutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animalsmutabor is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PRS-650, PRS-950
Thank you for the link!
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
housing, lcd, prs-505, screen, spare