Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
anurag
Addict
anurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 1 and DX, iPhone
New Sony Freebie: Epicurious: Get Closer to Your Food

Epicurious: Get Closer to Your Food by Epicurious

Subjects: Cooking, General Cooking

Description: These 10 inaugural recipes from Epicurious.com, the premier, award-winning food Web site, aim to nourish bodies, satiate cravings, and comfort souls. With a recipe database that incorporates more than 25,000 professionally tested recipes, 75,000 member-submitted recipes, and Web-exclusive original content from Epicurious.com editors and leading food experts around the world, Epicurious.com is the authority on all things culinary. So whether you're yearning for prawns from South Africa, all-American barbecued beef ribs, or a simple salad made with pears, arugula, and pancetta, Epicurious.com is your recipe source.

Direct Link: http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/epi...00000000153477

Again, found by the bots powering http://inkmesh.com/free-ebooks/

There has to be a way to post these alerts to MobileRead automatically
anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
This has been a freebie for quite a long time on the Sony Library & has been posted on here before.

Good to know it's still available as a freebie for people that missed it the first time!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
anurag
Addict
anurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 1 and DX, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
This has been a freebie for quite a long time on the Sony Library & has been posted on here before.

Good to know it's still available as a freebie for people that missed it the first time!
That's interesting - it wasn't free when Inkmesh started checking for free Sony ebooks around February 6 - they must have pulled it from the free list at some point before that and then put it back again today.
anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
colinsky
Addict
colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Might be it was finally reissued as an epub?
colinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #5
jmaloney
Connoisseur
jmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Reader Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinsky View Post
Might be it was finally reissued as an epub?
I downloaded it yesterday and yes, it is an EPUB.
jmaloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #6
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
This book was included on my Reader when I got it
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
jmaloney
Connoisseur
jmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-booksjmaloney has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Reader Touch
I know there was an Epicurious book on mine when I got it...I dont recall what it was, though (I kinda deleted all of them). It was this one?
jmaloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I downloaded the book from the Reader Library. Thanks!

It was included in the sample books that came with the reader. The one that came with the reader is BBeB format and this one is in epub though.

I didn't delete the ones that came with my book but I never paid attention to them. I just checked after reading jmaloney's post.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote