Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Comic strips?

I will probably be getting a Sony 900 in the near future and it occured to me that the landscape format is just about ideal for looking at an individal 3-4 panel comic strip.

So, are there any electronic collections of strips that I could get? I know individual strips tend to have their own sites. I would guess that I could get some kind of RSS feed for dailies through Calibre or something? I would love to be able to put together a daily digital "funny page" that I could scroll through, rather than getting one strip at a time. Or an ebook of strips from one comic, like they do treebooks.
ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
You can get a wide variety of comics from these two sites that I use:

http://comics.com/
http://www.gocomics.com/

Not sure about any recipes for these. They would only be in B&W on your device but that might not matter to you.
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert