JPenguin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo EReader, Kobo for Palm Pre
From RFD:

Quote:
Kobo eBooks
30% Off
Added on: Sep 13, 2010
Expires: Sep 17, 2010

Use coupon code 30percent and receive 30% off towards your purchase of an eBook.

Discount code is valid for $3.00 off an individual eBook purchase excluding eBooks from Hachette, Grand Central, Warner, and Little Brown.
JPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #32
Loss Stop
Enthusiast
Loss Stop is on a distinguished road

Device: kobo 1, prs 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPenguin View Post
From RFD:
Thats great, much thanks. Going to grab some of the expensive Stephen King books.
Loss Stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #33
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for that Jpenguin! I used that to buy another Michael Sullivan book.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #34
Loss Stop
Enthusiast
Loss Stop is on a distinguished road

Device: kobo 1, prs 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loss Stop View Post
Thats great, much thanks. Going to grab some of the expensive Stephen King books.
Bought The Stand, and was about to buy a couple more, but looks like it can only be used once per account? Can anyone confirm?
Loss Stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #35
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I just bought 'Room.' I had been looking forward to that one!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #36
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loss Stop View Post
Bought The Stand, and was about to buy a couple more, but looks like it can only be used once per account? Can anyone confirm?
It worked great for the first book I bought and now shows that the code is no longer available or valid. Seems like a one book offer.

I really wish they had a shopping cart that let you buy more than one book at a time...
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #37
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Thanks for the 30percent, btw. That worked just fine!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #38
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I received another $1 OFF email coupon for Kobo desktop users: desktop exp. September 24, 2010. There is a limited number of books this is supposed to work for, but I have had luck in the past using the discount coupons on other books, YMMV.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:17 AM   #39
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPenguin View Post
From RFD:
Thank you, it worked like a charm.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #40
mwlcarter
Connoisseur
mwlcarter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Looks like the "twodollars" code is back.

I put together an ebook a couple months ago, and it's finally made its way through the distribution chain and is available on KoboBooks.com:

http://kobobooks.com/ebook/Birth/boo...5NA/page1.html

For the next two days (till the 19th) you can use the discount code
"twodollars" at checkout for a $2 discount, which will get you the
book for free.

The book is an anthology of short stories, one of which was a Writers of the Future quarter-finalist.
mwlcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #41
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yup, I got that code in my e-mail this morning ... and it works ... bagged another Dundurn (Group/Press) mystery, this one by the recently late John Ballem, Murder as a Fine Art.

More here: http://www.dundurn.com/books/murder_fine_art

Most of the Dundurn catalogue is available from kobobooks.com.

I remain very impressed about how Kobo is really working its core audience to keep the sales flowing.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #42
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
It would be nice if Dundurn recognized Kobo's efforts and linked to them. They link to Amazon.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #43
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Yup, I got that code in my e-mail this morning ... and it works ... bagged another Dundurn (Group/Press) mystery, this one by the recently late John Ballem, Murder as a Fine Art.

More here: http://www.dundurn.com/books/murder_fine_art

Most of the Dundurn catalogue is available from kobobooks.com.

I remain very impressed about how Kobo is really working its core audience to keep the sales flowing.
Being in product development myself, I am always blown away by the coups the content / merchandising folks pull off. They're awesome.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #44
SensualPoet
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
It would be nice if Dundurn recognized Kobo's efforts and linked to them. They link to Amazon.
Yah, absolutely. Welcome to Canada. *sigh* And the goofiest part is Amazon sells only their p-backs, and just a selection; as far as I can see, kobobooks has many, or most, of Dundurn as ebooks ... and nary one is at Amazon!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #45
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I got the twodollars code too ans basically emptied my wishlist The code worked multiple times (I used it on more than one book). I am a little embarrassed at how many books I got but one was a series I want to finish, some others were on the sale list, and I figure I saved a ton of money. Plus I have not gone a spree like that in ages. Click! Buy! Whee!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discount, kobo books