Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev
duluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
NewsBeamer Android App that uses calibre as a backend

Hi all,

I've published an android app on the play store (link) and as well as giving it a bit of publicity here, wanted to check in that the calibre devs are happy with this.

It's a free app for android phones, and allows you to choose from a selection of publications, which it sends directly to your kindle.

Give it a go, and send me any comments/suggestions/bugs

Thanks
Jamie
duluoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:25 AM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Could you add "Aksiyon Dergisi" into list ?

Last edited by thomass; 04-18-2013 at 07:27 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2013, 04:35 AM   #3
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev
duluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Could you add "Aksiyon Dergisi" into list ?
Yep - I have now added Aksiyon Dergisi to the latest version. Should be on Play Store in a couple of hours
Old 04-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #4
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by duluoz View Post
Yep - I have now added Aksiyon Dergisi to the latest version. Should be on Play Store in a couple of hours
thanks
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #5
newsfreak
newsfreak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
adding more

Please could you add: KleineZeitung, Kurier, diePresse, derStandard which are all newspapers from Austria.
Best wishes,
fred
newsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2013, 04:28 AM   #6
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the requests. I'm working on adding these today, and will let you know when the updated version is in the store - hopefully later today. Thanks for your support of newsbeamer - don't forget to click the ads, they help pay for my server costs!

Jamie
Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #7
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsfreak View Post
Please could you add: KleineZeitung, Kurier, diePresse, derStandard which are all newspapers from Austria.
Best wishes,
fred
Fred,

I have now added these publications - should be live in the play store soon

Thanks for your support. Let me know if you have any more requests

Jamie

Tags
android, app, calibre