Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
flyjoe13
flyjoe13 began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Introduction message

Hello all members,
I am an electrician and computer technician from Novi Sad, Serbia, Europe.
I like books,reading and collecting,real books and e-books.
For ebooks I use Calibre program.
My interests are:fiction,philosophy,psychology,sociology,religi on,arts,comic books,music,electronics,computers-software and hardware to mention some o my interests related to reading and this site.
Nature,sports,movies,music,electronic music are some of my other interests.
Feel free to contact me about anything...
Thanks
flyjoe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi flyjoel and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyjoe13 View Post
Hello all members,
I am an electrician and computer technician from Novi Sad, Serbia, Europe.
I like books,reading and collecting,real books and e-books.
For ebooks I use Calibre program.
My interests are:fiction,philosophy,psychology,sociology,religi on,arts,comic books,music,electronics,computers-software and hardware to mention some o my interests related to reading and this site.
Nature,sports,movies,music,electronic music are some of my other interests.
Feel free to contact me about anything...
Thanks

If you're at the beach, do you need to be standing or lying down to be at sea level?

If the sun exploded right now, in 8 minutes and 20 seconds the light from the explosion would reach us. Would all human life be wiped out instantaneously, or would there be a few moments before the end?

Welcome to Mobileread!

Look around the site and have fun. For YOUR convenience, a link to our Posting Guidelines is located at the bottom of every page.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:13 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What has Dr. Dib been smoking in his pipe?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What has Dr. Dib been smoking in his pipe?

Well, he did want us to contact him about anything!

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, calibre, comic, software, strip