Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #16
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Since getting the iPad, I've wanted to buy more electronic magazines and less physical ones. Unfortunately, some of my favourite ones aren't available electronically (or a few select back issues are available).

On the flip side, there are some magazines that I might never consider subscribing to as a physical edition, but which are available on electronic subscription which includes access to back issues
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Since getting the iPad, I've wanted to buy more electronic magazines and less physical ones. Unfortunately, some of my favourite ones aren't available electronically (or a few select back issues are available).

On the flip side, there are some magazines that I might never consider subscribing to as a physical edition, but which are available on electronic subscription which includes access to back issues
Yesh, I wish we could get through this transition faster....

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
What she said. Except the iPad part... I'd be happy with mags I could read on any PC or Mac laptop.

But I'm still concerned about turning around, X years from now, and discovering the e-mag format I've been using will no longer be supported, or that the magazine will be moved to another service. this has already happened once, with one of my first e-mag subscriptions: It was handed off from Zinio to an (IMO) inferior format service, forcing me to dump it. That's grief I don't need.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote