Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-31-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Teyrnon
Groupie
Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetBook, Kindle DX, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Nook Simple Touch
DX Cover question

I'm looking for a good cover for my DX. I see that there are a few to choose from. What I'm having difficulty with is figuring out which ones look like they might be best for carrying it in my backpack for overnight stays out. Not being able to handle one and only having pictures and user reviews that don't really seem to address my own concerns. Looking nice is great but I really want something that'll protect the DX when on the move.

Any thoughts, advice, and recommendations?
Teyrnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Teyrnon
Groupie
Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetBook, Kindle DX, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Nook Simple Touch
Well, I went ahead and just ordered an M-Edge Sleeve Jacket for it today. From the product description and pictures it sounds and looks like about what I think would work well for my needs. Here's hoping anyway.
Teyrnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
PaulGuy
Zealot
PaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enough

Device: GDX, K2i, K3 3G, nook wi-fi
Waterfield makes some nice cases which would suite that purpose well.
http://www.sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm
PaulGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:59 AM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
can't say enough good things about Oberon. seriously. form, function, beauty
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote