Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-20-2014, 04:37 PM   #3406
emerson
emerson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@emerson: You need to restart the device for the FT override to take .

As for logs, either showlog over SSH, or by entering ;dumpMessages in the Homescreen's searchbar.

Sorry, I just discovered the problem is with my font.

After reinstalling the font hack and deleting the nobrowser file, I can open AZW3 files with no problems -- they show the custom font (Droid Serif).

So now I need to know what to do to make my font files work with the hack. They are actually OTF files -- I just changed the extension to TTF. I'll try doing a proper OTF-TTF conversion now, but let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks for your help.
emerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:41 PM   #3407
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@emerson: Use an FT override, that should help.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #3408
emerson
emerson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
The FT override didn't work, but I've converted the file properly and now everything is good. Thanks for your help and for your work here!
emerson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fonts, fw3, hack, jailbreak 3.1, niluje's hacks, screensavers, usbnet