Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 06-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #61
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You should use more modern tools for html2lrf conversion. See for example this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10582
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #62
Vienna01
Old Dog Learns New Tricks
Vienna01 doesn't litterVienna01 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500,PocketBook 301, Sony 650
What is the latest version of html2lrf?
Where is the link to d/l it? Only link I saw was version 0.1
I got the GUI to libprs500.
Is there a GUI for html2lrf?
Vienna01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2007, 02:59 PM   #63
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

there is gui but its the beta gui of libprs500. THere's a thread for it in the deveoper's section.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:54 PM   #64
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
there is gui but its the beta gui of libprs500. THere's a thread for it in the deveoper's section.
Is libprs500-beta available for osx? If so how can I get it to run?

By the way, after using BD for a while I tried html2lrf and I'm sold. You did a great job on the program.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:13 PM   #65
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

thanks. Just launch it from the commandline on osx. You have to run the GUI once first.
Advert
Old 09-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #66
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

When I try that I get -bash: libprs500-beta: command not found

If I go to /Applications/"E-book Tools"/libprs500.app/Contents/MacOS/libprs500-beta
I can find libprs500 and run it. However, there is no libprs500-beta.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #67
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Strange all the other commandline programs work? html2lrf etc?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:58 AM   #68
Stingo
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Strange all the other commandline programs work? html2lrf etc?
I have two computes. On the laptop it all works fine from the command line. On the desktop none of the command line options work. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and it did no good. Both are using the same OSX.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #69
Stingo
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
I have two computes. On the laptop it all works fine from the command line. On the desktop none of the command line options work. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and it did no good. Both are using the same OSX.
Deleted and reinstalled again and now it took.