Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
cuny
cuny began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Anti-Aliased fonts on Dillo?

Hi! I'm glad to use the iLiad!

Everything works flawlessly it's brillant

BUT:

Is there a way to have anti-aliased fonts on Dillo? They are really straining my poor eyes!

I see normal PDF's do have them, no problem.

Thank you for the fix, very appreciated.
cuny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuny View Post
Is there a way to have anti-aliased fonts on Dillo? They are really straining my poor eyes!
I think that the international version that was made available in the following post uses antialiased fonts (I've not tested it, though):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=75928&postcount=44
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert