Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-02-2014, 02:36 PM   #1
Krzcat5150
Krzcat5150 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhitw
Question Missing a Collection from my Kindle Paperwhite

Hello, I'm new to this forum and have a question that I hope that someone could help me.

One of my Collections "folder" is missing or no longer visible in my list of titles and collections. Could someone please guide me to locate the missing collections? Thanks in advance.
Krzcat5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:23 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzcat5150 View Post
Hello, I'm new to this forum and have a question that I hope that someone could help me.

One of my Collections "folder" is missing or no longer visible in my list of titles and collections. Could someone please guide me to locate the missing collections? Thanks in advance.
Most likely, that particular collection is not set to 'Show in all Views'. Such collections will only show in 'Collections' view. If you set home screen to 'Collections' (as opposed to Collection 'sort order') then you will see all of your collections, and long tap will bring up a menu that will let you toggle the visibility.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote