Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
i62HD page turn bug, and bad partial refresh.

Tapping the right side sometimes results in the page being turned back instead of forwards and this is happening every 10-20 pages or so. I've also completely turned off the partial refresh because even after 3 pages the letters are slightly blurry. Anyone else having these problems?
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Tapping the right side sometimes results in the page being turned back instead of forwards and this is happening every 10-20 pages or so. I've also completely turned off the partial refresh because even after 3 pages the letters are slightly blurry. Anyone else having these problems?
Hi,

i62HD is acting by registering not only tappings but also the moving direction of the finger. If you move your finger during tapping in the wrong direction it causes turn page back.
About bluring - what reading software and book format you are referring to?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
I've also completely turned off the partial refresh because even after 3 pages the letters are slightly blurry. Anyone else having these problems?
Hello owly, i have set complete refresh every 9 pages, but sometimes letters are blurry. On normal font size (220% for me) it still looks readeble, sometimes is not wounderful but it's ok. On very little font size sometimes a refresh is required, if so i just move the page and it turns good. In really I never click on refresh icon. I believe a little blurry is normal, but i don't care, a new partial refresh solves any blurry problem.

about page turns i have no problems, but i don't like tapping

cheers
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
I don't swipe, at least not consciously. Also the frequency it happens seems to vary a bit from book to book (I've read five so far on it).
The blurring and the backturning are both happening in FBreader and with DRMd epubs. I don't mind having full refresh since the blink isn't as noticable as in other models. The back page turn is jarring though.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote