Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-25-2010, 06:12 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
"Crimson Orgy" promises to be a great Horror novel

I stumbled upon this title, "Crimson Orgy," on Amazon.

On Amazon, there are over 3,506 replies [bottom of the page discussion of the book]. That's an incredible amount of feedback and opinions.

Interestingly, there are only 25 actual customer reviews. Here's the link, if someone wishes to look through the comments, as did I.

http://www.amazon.com/CRIMSON-ORGY-e...4417329&sr=1-1

I'll probably end up purchasing this book, but has anyone here read the book?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote