Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
keng2000
Researcher and Consultant
keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: MACBOOKPRO17" HP2400TX SONYUX27
Enhanced Firmware for V3

There are three firmware that you could try for yourself. The links are translated by Google.

1. tiGOr BOOK 2010 - MOD-2 firmware for lbook V3

Latest version = 2010-01-13

2. TIRWAL supports DRM MOBI&ADE

Latest version = 2.9

3. NEW SDK for HANLIN V3,V3+ from Russian forum

4. NEW SDK for HANLIN V5 from Russian forum

I will update them when they are changed. Someone should notify me it i miss.

Last edited by keng2000; 04-12-2010 at 09:29 AM.
keng2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
Tirwal
Enthusiast
Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Hi:

New version Tirwal 2.0 with lastest CoolReader 140110 compilation, based in Old Kernel.

http://www.4shared.com/file/19977356...20_170110.html

Thanks
Tirwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
jwsheets
Connoisseur
jwsheets began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Can someone explain Coolreader to me? I am using Tirwal 2 so I know I have it :-) but I am not sure what I should do with it.
jwsheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 AM   #4
Tirwal
Enthusiast
Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tirwal has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hi:

CoolReader is the fb2, txt, htm and rtf reader. I've put lastest oficial version in the firmware. When you read some of this type of files, firm use CoolReader. You have help about keys in the menu, and in this version, keys are configurable.

Bye
Old 01-29-2010, 01:03 AM   #5
r1chardj0n3s
r1chardj0n3s began at the beginning.

Device: ecoreader
Since CoolReader also handles ePub, and I'm still getting crashes viewing my ePubs running your 1.9 firmware I'll try upgrading to your 2.0 to see if that helps
r1chardj0n3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 AM   #6
jotas
Connoisseur
jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by keng2000 View Post
There are three firmware that you could try for yourself. The links are translated by Google.

1. tiGOr BOOK 2010 - MOD-2 firmware for lbook V3

Latest version = 2010-01-13

2.BUGGINs NewSDK

Latest version = 2010-01-10

3. TIRWAL supports DRM MOBI&ADE

Latest version = 1.9

I will update them when they are changed. Someone should notify me it i miss.
Ooopssss .... and, don't forget, BEST one

jotas

http://www.lectoreselectronicos.com/...ewtopic&t=3049

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70182

Best regards.
jotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #7
Tirwal
Enthusiast

Hi:

New version 2.5 Dual Boot with XPDF.

There is a directory in the zip file. Inside it, thre are 2 scripts.

-BS_HanlinON.exe: active Hanlin Bookshelf with icons, and XPDF
-BS_LBookON.exe: active LBook Bookshelf with file manager.

Put the directory in the root of your SD or Internal Memory. Exec script. Turn off and then on the book to change BS.

Download address

http://www.4shared.com/file/21160918...25_300110.html

Specs

Translated by google

http://translate.google.es/translate...ient=firefox-a

Thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #8
jotas
Connoisseur
jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotas View Post

jotas firmware MODs link changed some time ago, due to new web site changes, if someone interested:

(Spanish, original link)
http://www.lectoreselectronicos.com/...read.php?3086-[FIRMWARE]-Versiones-jotas4-jang1

(English, google translated)
http://translate.google.es/translate...s-jotas4-jang1

(Related links)

EDIT: BTW: boot in spanish, but just change to any language you prefer after first boot.

Best regards.

Last edited by jotas; 03-24-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
jotas firmware MODs link changed some time ago, due to new web site changes, if someone interested:

(Spanish, original link)
http://www.lectoreselectronicos.com/...read.php?3086-[FIRMWARE]-Versiones-jotas4-jang1

(English, google translated)
http://translate.google.es/translate...s-jotas4-jang1

(Related links)

EDIT: BTW: boot in spanish, but just change to any language you prefer after first boot.

Best regards.
It would be great if you could put together a wiki page and even one in Spanish.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
jotas
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It would be great if you could put together a wiki page and even one in Spanish.

Dale
Hello,

Nice idea, but I always says the same: the better is to download, give a try, and use ... then enjoy reading.

After all, most so called "firmwares" are only the same base one, same programs, mostly same way to use (and definitely, this is not like a software program or complex to use at all).

Regards.

BTW: for those asking in the past or sending e-mail
"newSDK" -> new kernel, new SDK, new problems -> not ready yet
"newVersion" -> Cool Reader and new SDK not stable yet and changing daily, with many big changes and someones core-related ... we must wait.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Hello,

Nice idea, but I always says the same: the better is to download, give a try, and use ... then enjoy reading.

After all, most so called "firmwares" are only the same base one, same programs, mostly same way to use (and definitely, this is not like a software program or complex to use at all).

Regards.

BTW: for those asking in the past or sending e-mail
"newSDK" -> new kernel, new SDK, new problems -> not ready yet
"newVersion" -> Cool Reader and new SDK not stable yet and changing daily, with many big changes and someones core-related ... we must wait.
Yes, but the forum entry fades away unless someone keeps posting to it, while the wiki can provide the links a short description as to why someone might want it and remains in place forever.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
jotas
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Yes, but the forum entry fades away unless someone keeps posting to it, while the wiki can provide the links a short description as to why someone might want it and remains in place forever.

Dale
This looks like our webmaster in spanish forum ... add reviews, post to blog, add to wiki

Well, original forum thread has a pushpin and stay on top
Old 04-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #13
keng2000
Researcher and Consultant
keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: MACBOOKPRO17" HP2400TX SONYUX27
update, see post #1
keng2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custom, enhanced, firmware, hanlin, yannakorn