Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
This is weird, because on all Fireflies, where I tried new software, the brightnes of Moon Light in lowest position hardly recognisable (even too dark). Now I am reading in complete darkness at comfortable 40-50% ML level. I guess something is wrong with your Tagus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
Our Technical Support advised to resolder the resistor on the one who has more resistance.

Наша техподдержка посоветовала перепаять резистор на тот у кого большее сопротивление.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1111ben View Post
It can't be modified by software. In fact, many people in China also encountered the same problem. The Onyx worked for more than one month and found that the only way to solve it is to adjust hardware. So you need to sent the firefly back to Onyx.
This weekend I'm going to open one of my two Tagus and search for that resistor. Once I've removed the original firmware I cannot turn them back because there is no way to restore original one (Casa del Libro haven't put an update yet).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #17
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
What exactly are you planning to do with that resistor?

EDIT
and, btw, this is an advice given in the russian forum:
Quote:
polkan wrote (a):
would be good to get the right "chendzhlog" to "restyling" can help owners of old Auror for soldering their already (!) acquired glands. I do not Verrier that there is something fundamentally changed, probably a couple of resistors and capacitors may well have changed where necessary to stick a jumper or eliminate
Quote:
The answer is to reduce the minimum level of illumination necessary to replace R240 is 49.9 ohms.
EDIT2
my guess is the guy ment 0.49 ohms

Last edited by yayo; 05-10-2013 at 12:28 PM.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #18
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think 0.49 Ohms is very little resistance... It is practically a short...

However I will see device internals and see what current value of R240...
Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 AM   #19
rfog
Guru

I'm not able to find R240
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0057.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	851.0 KB
ID:	105743  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #20
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Look at the board directly under the battery next to the biggest capacitor.
There were 2 options wiring board. In the first - from The sides of the screen, the second - on the back

Смотрите на плате прямо под аккумулятором, рядом с самым большим конденсатором. Было 2 варианта разводки платы. В первом - со строны экрана, во втором - с обратной
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert