Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
dippy1
dippy1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T3
change from PRS-350 to PRS-T2

I have a PRS-350 and have just purchased the PRS-T2. Do I need to make any changes in Calibre so it will accept the new reader or is it automatic?

I changed ereaders because I was having a really bad problem with 2 pages showing at once. One page would be in the negative and the normal page would be over the top of it!!! Sony had no idea what the problem was. I did a hard reset but it didn't fix it.

Anyway, now I just need to know if I have to change anything in Calibre for the new reader,
Thanks
dippy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Shark69
Zealot
Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I had a PRS-650 and I bought the PRS-T2. I haven't done any change in Calibre and it does work perfect.
Shark69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
If there was a Calibre change for T2 it would be selected with Welcome Wizard. Daily Edition, Pocket Edition and all other Sony devices are the only choices. Right click Calibre preferences to bring up the welcome wizard.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I reckon Kovid was well ahead of the game as ever - he don't hang about much.

Certain multinational tech concerns could learn a lot from Calibre - were they so inclined to do so ......

Mmmmm ......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
dippy1
dippy1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T3
Thanks for all the advice guys, much appreciated. It all works great and I love my new Sony
dippy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert