Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
ChristianReader
ChristianReader began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 912
PB 912: Need help with three problems

I am struggling with three issues on my PB912 (newest firmware) and was hoping somebody could help:

1) I highlight a lot in each page and so have the highlighting option on permanently. Whenever it is on, however, the screen becomes less clear and letters more difficult to read. Is there a way to highlight when having the “normal” reading screen, i.e. without the fuzziness attached to the highlighting activation (or else get rid of the annoying fuzziness)?
2) For some pdfs, highlights are not extracted properly, i.e. only title sections but not actual text is extracted into the html file. I have not found the pattern for when or why this occurs, however. Is there a way to remedy this by using different formats or a different viewer?
3) For some pdfs, the reader crashes whenever one tries to highlight phrases, for some pdfs the highlights are really slow and for some they work just fine. Does anybody know why this occurs and whether there is a remedy (for instance converting to another file format) that could help with this?

Thank you very much for your help!
ChristianReader is offline   Reply With Quote